Friday, November 18, 2011

Failure. Verb or Noun?

I was reading a book called 101 Distinctions between Success and Failure. I would like to reflect on just one of those distinctions...

"Success is a noun. Failure is a verb."

Now if you know me, you know that my English skills are not the best but even this concept got to me. A verb is an action, something that you do. A noun is something that describes you. This is saying that we cannot let failure describe us. It is just something that we do. We can fail 500 times but as long as we try again we cannot be labeled as a failure. Once we give up that's when failure becomes a noun. Success takes hard work everyday and as long as you don't give up, you are a success. So if you always struggle with money now is the time to make things right and start winning. Don't give up on your finances, it will come around as long as you keep on keepin' on.

--A Future Millionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment